WE WILL TREAT OUR CUSTOMERS FAIRLY AND CONSISTENTLY
- Broadhurst & Company treats all our customers' honestly and listens and responds to their needs.
- We always communicate clearly and fulfil our commitments.
- We provide all our customers with our Terms of Business / initial disclosure and we adhere to its conditions, especially the ICOB rules with regard to issue of documentation within the correct timescale.
- We aim to sort out problems quickly
- All Partners and staff are helpful and polite
- We provide a convenient and professional service
- We provide clear advice
- We work to ensure our customers receive the best service possible from their insurance providers
- We adhere at all times to the Financial Conduct Authority principles and British Insurance Broker terms of membership
- We work to achieve your best interests - so we will ask you about your insurance needs and search for a suitable policy
- We will make your choices clearer by telling you the range of products we offer
- We will explain any professional advise we give to you - clearly and honestly
- We will secure the best deal for you by using our expertise and buying power
- We will make sure you understand what it is, and isn't, covered by your policy
- We will clearly state the costs of your policy - including any fees we may charge
- We will give clear information and documents - as well as any help you need with the paperwork - to make sure the policy is in place promptly
- We will explain our support for you in the event of a claim
- We will explain the right to complain if you are dissatisfied with your policy and the right to cancel if you change your mind about the policy