Broadhurst & Co

photograph of a car with broadhurst text

Property Insurance

Household & Property

We can insure many types of houses for buildings, contents and personal possessions, including holiday homes and let properties, and have competitive rates for blocks of flats, both purpose built and conversions.


We can arrange cover for buildings, contents and personal possessions, either separately (personal possessions cover not available in isolation) or under one policy. We have a number of special schemes for mid and high net worth policies (eg Contents over £50,000), which provide very wide cover and include many important benefits as standard.


We can arrange cover for many types of properties which are not occupied as private dwellings:

  • Rented Properties (residential and commercial)
  • Blocks of Flats (purpose built and converted)
  • Unoccupied Properties (cover will normally be restricted)
  • Holiday Homes

Please contact us and we will get in touch to take some further details.

Copyright © 2018 Broadhurst & Company  |  tel: 0151 625 6411  |  email: | Terms of Business | Privacy Notice

Broadhurst & Co Insurance Brokers are authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority
If you are unhappy with our service, we have a complaints procedure, details of which are available on request.
You may be able to refer a complaint to the Financial Ombudsman Service (FOS) if you are unhappy with how we dealt with your complaint.
The FOS website is